Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tagged

P.Alan just tagged me. Now I have to list eight unknown facts about me or my past. I'm a little mad at him for it.

But don't worry, at the end, I get to spread the misery and pick eight people who will have to do the same thing. That makes me feel better.

I once met Bill Clinton. Shook his hand and everything. I bet he doesn't remember it.
From an early age, I've had premonitions. Never anything big or life-changing, but I have pre-seen several conversations and everyday things that happen years later exactly as I saw them. I can't control it and I don't consider myself psychic, but it happens about once every couple of years.
I have hyper-extended thumb knuckles.
I keep my fingernails cut very short. I can't stand for even a little white to show. I trim them every other day. If there is any white showing at the ends of my fingernails, I will compulsively chew on them until I can get to my clippers.
I can cook fried chicken that will make you slap your mammy. But the gravy is hit-or-miss.
I yell at my cats when I'm in a bad mood.
I'm a published poet.
Virtually every nightmare I've ever had has been about werewolves. But I love werewolf movies!
Okay, so now I get to tag eight people who will have to share eight facts about themselves. Of course, I am picking my "Inner Circle" -- Claire, Megan, Fred and Ben. But I also have to consider people that I think will play along...so I also pick Wine Fancy, Randy, Moose and Christopher. But I encourage everyone to participate. It's challenging, but kind of fun.

Oh, I'd also like to ask my Mama to play along. I've been trying to get her to start a blog, but she's being very stubborn about it. Perhaps y'all could send her a message to get her to do this??

And one more thing...please visit p.alan's other blog - to read his eight facts and to leave him lots of comments!!

1 comment:

Claire Uncorked said...

You know, you really should write on here more often.....


About Me

I'm a 36 year old gay man from Central Arkansas. I'm living in a self-created fog that keeps me safe and comfy.